Our Programs and Our Goals
Heaven Sent Group Home Inc. provides a supervised, supportive, and safe living environment to its consumers, and other services such as:
- Medication Management, appointment management, and transportation.
- On call clinical support.
- Independent living skills which teach our consumers life skills that will help them succeed in every area of life.
- Educational Resources, job skills and work ethic through our jobs for life training.
- Daily activities which promote effective communication skills with other peers and individuals in the community.
We have a great need for volunteers and welcome you to join our volunteer team. Various individuals from different organizations and ministries give of their time and talent to enhance the lives of our consumers.
- Strengthen communities
- Make an impact
- Opportunity to meet others
- Improves your health
- Becasuse it just feel good
Trista Brodie, C.M.C,M.A.